Bulletex © All Rights Reserved
Welcome To Bulletex .

Please Register or Log-In to you'r account to gain access to all of the forums .

Regards , Bulletex Staff .

Bulletex © All Rights Reserved

Welcome To Bulletex

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To Bulletex and Thanks For Registering , Advertise the site and get people to join and get rewarded ! Spread the news
Welcome Back Old Members and Welcome New Members , We Hope That You Like The New Forums Very Happy

Share | 

Ok, looks like some misunderstading going around about the topics.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GatsbyCYAN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ok, looks like some misunderstading going around about the topics.   Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:44 am

Ok, this is getting kind of ridiculous.

I know it is you guys' topic, it DOES NOT mean i cant correct them.

If they are wrong, you NEED to correct them.

Thats how it works.

Its not like, you are controlling the topic so that you are always right.

The forum users, i mean every users have rights to whether have debate, or correct them at the other people's topic.

It is your topic because you made it, I KNOW THAT.

IF I DIDNT KNOW THAT WOULD I SITTING HERE TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU WHETHER THIS IS GOOD OR THAT IS GOOD?

I have right to whether open up the debate or try to convince someone even though it is not my topic

and everyone does too.

Also, if you guys are knew at bulletex, you guys probably did not see the rule and swears.

But, i must warn you guys that swear is not allowed.

This was the one of the rule.

So PLEASE try to stay in the rules.

I think I finished what i wanted to speak.

Feel free to have debate with me if you disagree with me.

P.S. I know some of you guys are not good at english or trying to use some computer slangs. I got some quotes back at some topics

and messages and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE SAYING because of computer slangs you guys used.

Im not telling you guys stop using it but at least make it so everyone can understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedude

PostSubject: Re: Ok, looks like some misunderstading going around about the topics.   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:33 am

I support you at this Gatsby .. I had same problem,
The site is made to help people, if you make topics, it is the meaning that people leave their opinions behind, so respect those opinions and don't start insulting. It is OK to correct topics if you are sure that is a mistake. Thats a way to prevent to learn people faults.
Second of all the Language. A few members got problems with english.. Like i do, I know i don't say everything right but i do my best. Even Thought some people Got a BIG BIG HUGE problem with their english. I recommend you to use an online translator like Babbelfish. I use it sometimes for my homeworks if i forgot a word or something. Now my english got better and i don't use a translator anymore, but still my english ain't perfect. Not perfect at all ;p
Use these translators so other people can understand what you say and maybe even help you with your questions... Translators aren't always 100% correct, but maybe easier to understand ;p

Greetz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GatsbyCYAN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok, looks like some misunderstading going around about the topics.   Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 am

thedude wrote:
I support you at this Gatsby .. I had same problem,
The site is made to help people, if you make topics, it is the meaning that people leave their opinions behind, so respect those opinions and don't start insulting. It is OK to correct topics if you are sure that is a mistake. Thats a way to prevent to learn people faults.
Second of all the Language. A few members got problems with english.. Like i do, I know i don't say everything right but i do my best. Even Thought some people Got a BIG BIG HUGE problem with their english. I recommend you to use an online translator like Babbelfish. I use it sometimes for my homeworks if i forgot a word or something. Now my english got better and i don't use a translator anymore, but still my english ain't perfect. Not perfect at all ;p
Use these translators so other people can understand what you say and maybe even help you with your questions... Translators aren't always 100% correct, but maybe easier to understand ;p

Greetz.

No no.. i meant about english part because there is some of members are bad at english whether they are not that good at english or they are using too much internet slang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, looks like some misunderstading going around about the topics.   

Back to top Go down

Ok, looks like some misunderstading going around about the topics.
Page 1 of 1